PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2003, 08:43
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As your #1 fan, Winstun, I am still trying to formulate an overall image of you - my idol.

Hi Dale, howtheheckareya? Great to see some professional input on this thread...if Winnie only knew how far off his assessment of you he really is!!

Sorry, Winstun..umm..here were we??..I'm your #1 fan...you're a cool dude...everyones' idol......right, got it now.
Winstun, you seem to be more interested in our (Australian) justice system, than aviation per se.
Possibly you have decided to make an appearance here on PPRuNe, because of the current (since 911) high profile media attention aviation has/is receiving?

Are you REALLY aviation-orientated - or is it simply the fact that YOU feel that perhaps the best way you think you can have some input into affecting Australia's justice system is via aviation?

Your belief that those who stray from the "straight and narrow" don't receive adequate punitive remand from our justice system isn't unique in itself - but that you (and a few others), feel the NEED to follow-up with your OWN justice is more than a little BIZZARE, my friend!

Vigilantes is a word/term that springs to mind, Winstun, and THAT is OUTSIDE the law.
What you have outlined here on PPRuNe is IL-legal, Winstun.

But that's why WE are here.
To help YOU, Winstun!!
(BTW, Spad, I think that Winnie is a lot more over the top than Ray aka Captain America is).

Although you SAY that you hold heaps of qualifications, Win - and I certainly am not one who is worthy of questioning them - it would seem that you haven't achieved the goal to which you ultimately aspire...or that you have been REJECTED from it .....possibly for good reason

As for my 9 ATP's being over the top..'twas a case of had to, to survive.
With a little more experience under YOUR belt (and in your log book), Winstun, you too might realise/realize - when you grow up - that it's all in a day's work.
Redsnail is a fine example of a pilot doing ALL that she HAS to, to survive in this industry, as is Dale and many others who log on here.
Your "good self" not excluded, Winsie!!
Just that you still have a loooooooong way yet to go

But I'm STILL your #1 fan!!

"Gimme a frickin' bone"

****** I can't get the *.gif to run either. 'W'

Last edited by Woomera; 21st Jun 2003 at 21:55.