PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - War in Australia (any Oz Politics): the Original
Old 2nd Jul 2015, 16:09
  #17927 (permalink)  
oicur12.again
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: U.S.A
Age: 52
Posts: 453
"The Arabs who have moved here cannot believe that our legal system bends over to accommodate them"

I dont live in oz anymore but could someone give several examples of how the oz legal system "bends to accomodate" Arab folk?

Can Arabs speed down freeways without triggering the flashing of blue lights? Can they overstay a parking meter without a ticket? Maybe they can commit murder?

What exactly is happening in oz to make you insecure folk think that 1% of the population is going to change the legal system for the remaining 99% of uninformed boguns?
oicur12.again is offline