PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 2nd Jul 2015, 12:55
Michigan777flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys are missing the entire point........

To start.. I am not involved with this place at all....I have my savings safely somewhere else......but....

The point is the everyone has the right to do whatever and however they want with their money......so if you are saying that ``you should not lure people into this``........fine...but then you should not say TO DO IT or NOT TO DO IT.

Don`t just take one side and run with it......if you don`t like what this company does.....and until it does not affect you....then just mind your own business.

Simple as that.

If others want to talk about it, and spread the word, and get others involved that is their call, and not yours.

If you want to stop everyone from committing a crime.....then I would recommend you become a police officer, CID, or whatever you like.

But if you are so into stopping people committing crimes....why don`t you start with something easy and simple....like telling people not to brake the speed limit, or use their direction signals when changing lanes.....oh hang on....

Let me guess you do the same on the roads.....