PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Rant Coming Up.......
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2015, 22:50
kingston_toon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people just like to complain for the sake of complaining. When I first started travelling, I flew all over Europe on Ryanair for 1p/£1/£10 and in somewhere close to 100 flights, never had a truly terrible experience. Y'know what... I'm not stupid so was capable of spotting "Don't Insure Me" right at the top of a drop down list (sneaky would be hiding it at the end). I also remembered to check-in online and, on the odd occasion I wasn't able to do so before leaving home, found somewhere while I was away to print out my boarding pass. Eastern Poland isn't in the middle of the desert / jungle. Yes, perhaps you're really really unlucky in that the exact spot you're staying doesn't have an internet connection, but if you're away for a week, visiting a nearby town or village for supplies (or indeed, just to check-in) isn't going to kill you. Many many places have wi-fi. I believe Ryanair even do mobile boarding passes these days, so you don't even need to find a printer!

Just what WAS the difference in price between flying from LHR and Ryanair anyway...?