PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Discussion Closed by Tidbinbilla
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2015, 21:00
tail wheel

Received 203 Likes on 114 Posts
At least the moderators on here don't have mental issues (that I know of) like some other forums that I've been to.
What a relief! Coming here at least once per day, for the past 20 years, I often doubt my own sanity!

Tids is not the only Dunnunda Mod, there are more than just the two of us. Don't blame Tids for every perceived moderating "crime" that some don't agree with. Also, there are "back of the clock" Admins in Europe and the USA that are active in these forums overnight in Australia.

Tids too has been a dedicated volunteer Mod for over twenty years, one of the most experienced and capable PPRuNe Mods in the team. Moderating this forum can be subjective at times but I can assure you, every Mod in the Dunnunda forums 100% supports the decisions and actions of every other Mod.

We are one Team. Offend one and you offend us all.

There are many reasons why threads are locked. Probably the most common reason is because a thread has drifted so far off topic into repetitious, meaningless and irrelevant drivel, that the only option is to lock the thread. Some threads are locked because they are a repeat of previous threads that have been thrashed to death. Threads are locked because they are irrelevant to professional aviation or irrelevant to the Australia, New Zealand and Pacific region. Threads are locked when any individual creates a soap box for their own biased agenda or fall in love with the sound of their own keyboard. And threads are locked and/or removed when they contain libellous or malicious posts which may expose PPRuNe and the user to litigation.