PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 1st Jul 2015, 13:46
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yorkshire Pudding

A 5% return is nothing exceptional, However, it is if you're using that % figure per month! That's a 60% return per year. This fly by night scam outfit are offering 9% per month and are validating this claim by paying out to those early 'investors' for either reinvestment or to spread the word that this is a legitimate, regulated Company. It's been done like this time and time before which is why a minority of lucky individuals do actually manage to make money.

Around 30 years or so ago, I was a regular in my pub when a similar scheme was doing the rounds. So convincing was it, even one of my mates who was in CID (Police) invested. He made his money then did a second round, only this time the regulars in the pub had opened their eyes and the pool of future investors available to prop up the scam dried up. He too became quite aggressive towards the end when he realised his money was dependent on convincing others to join. The more he pushed it, the further people ran and, unsurprisingly, never recovered his money. I didn't join luckily, but that was my first experience of a ponzi scheme and this, Ladies and Gents, is no different. If I was an investor and convinced of the validity of this Company, I wouldn't be on here trying to disprove the negative comments. A Forex trade does not require a buy in like a ponzi scheme so why waste time trying to tell people otherwise. Just quietly invest each month as much money as you can and retire a multimillionaire in 3 years.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of very young, trusting and gullible people in this World. A community such as ours is rife for these scammers. Those that are vulnerable need to be warned. As someone has mentioned before, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Very few people get rich quick, most get poor quicker.

Harry