PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 1st Jul 2015, 09:03
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel You are welcome to stay at home!

Capt Frizz,

Why would you come on an English speaking forum, specifically to a thread about FZ, an airlines whose working language is English and make a comment like.

FYI,. 275 is my total flying hours, after flying school, I went straight for a type. no job experience yet.

and English is not my first language. i'm not one of those brainwash shrimps that think English is everything.
You've got less total time than most of us have done on type since Easter. Unless you intend on staying in The Centre of Excellence for all of your life you need to speak something other than Yoruba, Igbo or whatever is your first language. You will need to work speaking English and you also clearly need to do more listening and less talking until you have gotten some time in.

The answer however to your original question is NO. Having the type rating and no time on type will not help you. You are either a cadet or an FO. If you want a job where you need no hours on type then go to FR.

I would also suggest that you might want to have a little attitude adjustment if you want to come and work somewhere like here. Life is hard enough in Dubai in some aspects and that won't be helped if you think the wwy you write!