PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Rant Coming Up.......
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2015, 07:59
old,not bold

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Yes well, many voices of moderation and reason, mostly missing the point that it's Ryanair's way of extracting money through manipulation and coercion that enrages me, not the amount involved, all of £11.98 for two booked seats.

And the fact that on departure from Modlin there will be the usual heaving mass of people packed into the small space between the outward passport check and the gate, for anything up to 45 minutes, where it makes no difference whatsoever to have paid for an allocated seat, "Speedy Boarding", or the like.

I have seen people almost in tears trying to force their way through this crowd because they paid for the privilege of "Speedy Boarding", and are faced with a wall of backs of people who have suddenly gone deaf, rather like the sole member of the handling staff who is supposed to supply what is laughingly called "customer service".

We do this trip, Mrs ONB 'n me, several times a year since half our family is in Poland. Hence my intimate knowledge of how awful it is. But the woman will never learn that price isn't everything.

I know all that stuff about Ryanair provides what it says on the tin, you get what you pay for, shut up and be grateful. But why do they have to make it so dreadful? They seem to take pride in treating people badly, just to prove they can.