PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Such Pussies
Thread: Such Pussies
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2015, 07:43
Ben revoD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to the pussy theme.....

Aside from whinging on pprune here are a couple of suggestions.

Make an appointment to see the DFO and tell her face-to-face how you feel. Some have done this, including me. Imagine 2,000 pilots doing so at 30 mins per chat. Best part of 6 months to get through that lot.

Yammer is quite rightly treated with a degree of cynicism. However, there are a growing number of people who are using the medium to let the powers-that-be know how crap things are at the coal face. You will obviously have to be civil, but serious points are being made that have to be read by our masters. You'd be surprised at the number of "likes" posts get, and by senior names too. You want to be heard? Go there. I'm sure you're not deluded enough to think that our betters spend their time here. Yammer is a company communication tool, use it. Imagine 2,000 pilots each posting to the FOP group each time they are messed around, RPs are abused/misinterpreted, breakfast allowance deducted post-delay etc. Could easily be thousands of posts per month.

Alternatively you could be an anonymous, big-man, big-mouth, internet hero. Just like I'm being now