PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKCAD License Conversion
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2015, 14:32
deptrai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why are all you CX guys such dicks

If you worked for Cx you would know the answer to that

Fragrant Harbour remains one of the more entertaining places on pprune, dicks or not, the self effacing dark comedy is strong here..."firm grasp of the non-essential" was one of the best threads ever, and even hijacking other people's threads about licence conversions with CX self-flagellation is quite entertaining I never worked for CX, and haven't even flown CX as a pax, but occasionally I bump into a heavy CX crew while checking out of a hotel along with EL Al and 2-3 other airline crews I don't remember...a chubby CX pilot smoking a cigarette 10m away from the crew van, cabin crew comfortably chatting in a sofa in the lobby, someone asking "where is the captain" (he's seated inside the van), someone worrying if all the luggage has been loaded into the back, the driver double checks, and they all seem like relaxed and likeable people, in a pretty decent hotel (nothing like the dumps occasionally described here), and I do wonder if those with a funny glint in their eyes are those responsible for the occasionally brilliant posts here...I wouldn't ask them though, as many would look at me as an idiot without a life because I waste some time on pprune...