PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 29th Jun 2015, 12:15
AvroRider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I flew with a lot of guys especially CC members who put some money in this scam and as one of you said when I said it was a Ponzi scheme they looked at me as I was a freak and didn't know what i was talking about.

Two weeks ago a male purser was explaining and trying to convince other CC in the front galley. I told him he was acting as a commercial for them and all this scam works this way. As long as people put some money in it, it will not collapse. Or until those scammers find they have enough money and run away.

With our bonus and the amount of idiots believing in this. I suspect this will happen soon.

I am amazed that some pilots who are generaly educated and a careful type of investor do invest in this scam. Even sometimes knowing it's a scam ! What a gamble...

My wife who is working for PriceWaterhouseCoopers in the Financial audit had a good laugh with her colleagues when I showed her their website.

-We are based in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and Seychelles with a Rep office in Dubai, UAE.
Based in 2 virtually unregulated jurisdictions.
- Not registered with UAE Central Bank
- Not registered with Dubai FSA (Financial Security Authority)
- "The results audited by a third party. Each month our results are confirmed by a third party auditor before they are published." - Thank you but by who ?
- etc....

I am sure that soon some representative of this company will post on this thread and try to defend his scam...

Please take your money out now.