PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Such Pussies
Thread: Such Pussies
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2015, 07:01
freightdoggiedog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Freight doggie, arguing with you is like talking to an alcoholic about drinking. Re-read your nonsense sometime when you aren't busy looking at yourself in the mirror and drooling.
OK Rod, I have shaken myself out of my alcoholic stupor and ripped myself away from my mirror just long enough to dribble a response... I understand you're sensitive about FCNs, but just because you don't like what I wrote don't necessarily make it wrong, although I understand the drool ain't pretty

The analogy you and others have made is misleading because, once again, whether you personally agreed with it or not (drum roll please), freighter commands weren't just accepted by our union, they were AOA-proposed and sanctioned.

It's tempting to blame the next guy for our problems, blame the current cadets for joining on HKPA and undermining our housing, or guys from joining on B-scale and undermining A-scalers, or based guys for taking bases and undermining our unity as Hong Kong-based crew, but the only way you can really draw the line as to what can and can't be legitimately done is through our union, democratically. Propose a motion, get it seconded and voted on. Otherwise, it just remains your opinion.

I used to dislike finding out that the guy or gal sitting next to me had been called out on a G-day as I have always disagreed with the practice, but I would keep my mouth shut as it was his/her prerogative. Now that we are in CC, it's unacceptable.

Just one drunken doggie's opinion, sorry for the drool on the keyboard