PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2003, 20:21
OpsNormal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nah Winstun, you must be right - because you said so. My experience in life? Somewhat diverse actually, why thank-you for questioning it. Once again, you have no idea of the validity of the aspersion you cast, for I have not lead a short and boring life at all. Career number three actually, with close enough to ten years in each of the prior ones to this one.

What drives my anger? I'm not angry at all! Quite the opposite, however one may draw that conclusion from words that are directed at someone being rather childish as perhaps your wording may be construed.

Learn from you? Well maybe I've seen enough persons of your demeanor and attitude to have learnt a great deal more than you almost certainly have, in fact enough not to make the same mistakes you have here. You certainly have little or no interpersonal skills, nothing in the way of tact (in fact I would have thought that tact would perhaps have been one of the most utilised skills in CRM), something that someone with (who really cares how many) ATPL's would have down pat by now.

How short your memory is, might it be early onset dimentia?

Go away little man, this is hardly the deep end of the pool, and your feet are finding it difficult going.

My location? No more bizarre or far removed than your "planit". Which one by the way?, you certainly appear rather different to most.

Your naivety is rather entertaining, though.