PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 calling FCU actions
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2015, 14:53
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not in any airbus document I know . AFM ,FCOM, FTCM . Is it on Airbus World ?? Where ??

Also are you being selective , you never mentioned in your standardization document if a call is required at 10,000 ft climbing when the speed changes . You will note that in both cases ,(accelerating at 10k and activating the App phase ( the colour has not necessarily changed ) . Your " document " seems to suggest possible calls i.e. ( could be ) , not MUST !

Just like your TOGA for EFATO (Maybe you remember your arrogant reply to Gryphon's post on this ) and Smoke "will" be in the cabin if Batt OFF before APU flap closed . You must be a beacon of knowledge for those you instruct . ( It is done this way because I say so ) .

Maybe you have a document from airbus for who you instruct for , this doesn't make it a standard call for ALL operator's !!

"Must" be cross-checked doesn't mean constant verbal diarrhea and inventing calls and note: some operator's don't even call the FMA .

Give the source of this document you claim exists , I have a lot of "documents" which I can 'reproduce' also . I asked for an actual reference that anyone can source , not from your numerous Airbus conferences .

As Gryph said here , most operator's(PF)action the FCU silently and just read the "result" on the FMA . Been on this bird for over 10 years and never called a speed colour and never will .

I expect more because you will have the last say as in the majority of your posts .