PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Such Pussies
Thread: Such Pussies
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2015, 03:20
Anotherday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trafalgar
Yes, you're dreaming. There is only ONE way to advance the quality of our existence at CX. That is finally standing up to what the management are doing to every aspect of our careers. That needs to be backed up by one simple principle: any one pilot victimised by the company means that the rest of us don't go to work until he/she is reinstated. We should have done that with the 49ers, and our failure to support our colleagues properly at that time has led to our management being quite certain that they can keep slashing without any real reaction from us. In fact, what I just suggested is the one resolute action that they are actually frightened about us committing to. We need to almost bring the airline to a stop, and then show unity in protecting any and all members with our collective support. If we did that, they would be pretty powerless to counter our action. And yes, now i'm dreaming also.
If you're wondering where it ends a certain Australasian carrier a while back offered 737 commands to all its F/Os with lowest bidders being most likely to be successful.
$5K AUD a month, no paid leave, no retirement fund contribution was put forward by the winner. It was approx 1/3 what Skippy and airNZ was paying at the time.
Going off that I'd say most would do a CX command on a C scale JFO package to get the LHS hours.