PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2015, 20:08
tgvbhy15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How does Bristow survive?

Akin Oni went over budget or "misplaced" $40 million (apparently). New Cadets come to work everyday and basically just sit around all day doing nothing. This is actually not their fault as there are no spare aircraft for training or LTCīs. But remember! Each cadet sitting in the crew room sleeping or talking s#*t with their mates cost Bristow $250 thousand!! Another huge amount of money is being spent on the many trainee engineers walking around the hangars like ghosts or zombies. God bless them, some of them donīt even know what a screw driver is!! They are Bristow Nigeriasī pride and joy! And the latest success!?!?! HR Manager Femi Collins has disappeared after it was discovered that he had been underpaying the drivers hired by Bristow to another company and pocketing the difference (apparently a couple of mill USD)
Wow! after things like this I am really amazed and would really love to know how Bristow Nigeria manages to stay afloat!! Someday when I grow up I want to run a business just like this one!!