PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another SCAM Line Training
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2015, 14:38
go.around

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another SCAM Line Training

All

I believe this is another Frederic Gutterman website if you google for international line training and the site will appear.

Offer is 500 hrs in Indonesia / Philippines on the A320. Application fee is 960 Euros and then 19,000 euros after for the line training.

This person has had a number of sites and recently the one before this was Line placement A320.

I have been trying to annoy this guy by creating numerous email accounts and applying for the training and guess what each time it is a different offer. When i say i will put the money into a holding account and it will be released after the first week at the airline the person admits at the moment there is no slots and try somewhere else.

Please Please avoid this and the other schemes they are literally bending you over and giving you a royal shafting.

I am trying to get google to try and reveal where his logon to the email server is from as they will keep details of this information so that the authorities can arrest him.

Oh yeah he only accepts bitcoins to avoid transaction charges.... About as genuine as the lack of pilots against jobs claimed by training orgs...