PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A new paint job and this Piper Navajo is up for hire and reward
Old 25th Jun 2015, 02:15
International Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like most of the aircraft that I spent years on during my my career before I went to airlines, except for the paint job.

Is Centaurus a person who went to Aviation Nirvana with a bare Instructors Rating , 4-500 hours and, is now the Captain of a A380 who wants to go back to his aviation roots?

This guy is sharp because I normally only had time to look after I had been airborne for an hour or so and I used the first couple of hours flying the thing and a few landings to get that sort of information.

Did it really just take 15 minutes to find all those errors?

Did you ever get around to actually flying it?

In an ideal world this would not happen but, General Aviation is not in that world and never was.

I'm not saying that the operator shouldn't be looked at and maybe shut down but, he will only be replaced by another.

I have seen this for forty years and counting.

Centaurus, if you would like to hire my Navajo, it will be available to you providing you can meet my minimum requirements:

Type experiece : 300 hrs on type ,100 hours in 365 days, 3 T/O & Ldgs in 30 days.

Appropriate Licences:

Recurrent training: Evidence of recent type refresher from a recognized organization ( Flight Safety International is Ok).

Cost to you will be something like :

$1500 per flight hour ( min of 3 hours).

7 days notice before flight, payment in advance, no refunds.

Too much?

Go see the guy with the new paint job and,..... most people do.

Last edited by International Trader; 25th Jun 2015 at 02:19. Reason: typo