PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2003, 07:08
Winstun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is exceptionally nauseating when you see these "security personnel" types trying to imply they have some form of integrity or capability. Just aint real. These people, for the most part, would otherwise be driving a taxi or in prison (in fact, many probably have been). It's clearly evident, I don't need to convince the viewers. As far as so called air marshalls, what a joke. What percentage of airline flights are carrying these jokers visiting friends and relatives on the back of the taxpayer? Really effective. As a captain, I would rather have a planeload of good fighting pax taking care of a hijacker than some ex-army, ex-PI fruitloop. I'm all for effective law enforcement, but for the most part, it just aint there. That is why I am educating my fellow aviators, the majority who, approve my information. Despite the pathetic small minded attacks here by a few pansies protecting their little agendas. My position with relation to the seperate "punishment / hijackers off the streets program" is purely one of executive consultancy. With members inside several government organizations, there is no risk except to the air pirate criminals. Regardless, it appears that some here think that if you commit a serious crime in Australia, you do serious jail time. This is not to understand the official Australian justice system. The silent majority of the viewers are grateful for the responsibilty my friends and good self are taking to ensure their future safety.