PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPL - USA or INDIA or Someother Country
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2015, 12:49
AA350XWB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for you reply brother. Appreciate it.

Im being very honest with you now. Most of the terms which you have mentioned in your post are greek and latin to me (being a newbee in airline terminology)

However, as advised, i will dig deep and find a good school in Hyderabad or some other state in India.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Please, can you suggest me few schools where we can pursue the CPL? Money is not an issue. TIA
Actually buddy the thing about India is you won't get quality training here. Even at IGRUA/NFTI.
http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far...ity-check.html

If money is not an issue, definitely do your CPL abroad from US/Europe.

I understand you want schools but there are plenty of schools in US/Europe as a whole. You need to narrow down a bit.

Apart from your CPL you need to go for TR(Type Rating). Usually newbies go with Boeing737 or Airbus A320. Having a TR gives you an edge over your competition.--Type Rating means you're certified to fly that type of Aircraft.

After your training 99% chance that you'll have to come back to India and apply for a job. Indigo/GoAir, SpiceJet/AirIndia/JetAirways.

Something I found on best flight training schools - Ranking of Pilot Schools in the world