PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Annouced: Virgin Australia Cargo
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2015, 21:16
DutyofCare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ITS STARTING ALREADY

Whilst refuelling the Singapore Straw into Cols V 738 yesterday, he said that they have lost THE TAE FREIGHT CONTRACT TO Q.

TAE will announce this week that their new plans / contract ( with the Japanese Blessings ) will involve Q & move away from V which have taken them to great heights in recent yrs.

Looking more into it, seeing EFA currently off loading 1/2 empty 734s in CS / 146s down south >>> TAEs current market dominance >>> Aust. Post huge downturn in vols >>> Airworks recent 7yr contract signing >>> 1 would have to think that:Q didn't have a option if they wanted to survive the night freight market & rollover to TAEs terms & prices.

If I was Vs Ms Macarthur: I'D BE REAL WORRIED ABOUT MY NEW FREIGHT NETWORK / NEWSPAPER POSTS & LOSS OF THE TAE VOLs next financial yr !
Maybe she can rely on Speedy Express to fill her a/c

Moveover, will TAE do the 2 remaining Pelair Saab runs shortly >>> TAE take all the Aust. Post mail work now >>> the takeover of EFA & a/c to Airwork in the coming yrs with their recent converted 734s coming online???

Chatting to Marty, he said if you put 2 + 2 together = Expect to see more TAE ATR freighters next yr -not just up here in CS- but also in TL, AD, BK & HB parked on the line each morning cooling down