PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to keep on top of maintenance requirements. Archer II
Old 20th Jun 2015, 11:18
BoeingBoy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How to keep on top of maintenance requirements. Archer II

Hi All,

I have recently become sole owner of a 77 Archer II which is in fine condition and has been surveyed as up to date on all requirements along with a fresh annual.

As I will be doing very little hours (probably 50-100) max I would like to handle the maintenance program rather than pay £55 a month for a CAMO organisation to decide what needs doing each time it visits the hangar.

I have downloaded CAP's 455/562/747 and the LAMP's in 566 along with subscribing to CAA AIRCOMS and EASA AD's so have a rough idea of what's expected but I don't know of any sources that I should be using how to ensure I'm aware of any other directives or supplementary work that I might have to instruct my maintenance organisation to perform. That said, they are very supportive and would most likely make sure I don't fall foul of anything that should have been included, but as the onus is on me to get it right I would like to know that I am looking in all the right places.

Can anyone pass on the benefit of their own experiences or point me to where I can be sure of picking up current and future requirements.

Thanks in advance.

BB.