PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stowaway on BA
Thread: Stowaway on BA
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2015, 09:57
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mathfox

It demonstrates with the huge security industry which has evolved since 9/11 all the time we waste at airports and the $billions lost in that time in security checks baggage checks, fluid checks, personal X rays etc.

Where there is a will there will be a way for someone intent on downing an aircraft to do so.

I wonder with aviation whether the security or the industry has become more important? I suspect the industry!

Living in London in a multi cultural society it horrifies me to see the millions boarding the London tubes, packed like sardines on a friday night.

Every ethnicity and religious background allowed to drag cases and handluggage onto the trains totally unchecked but with potential equal damage and loss of life to any aircraft.

We have had the Lubitz murder where systems designed to keep PAX without kept the terrorist pilot within.

As stated where there is a will there will always be a way! Concerning aviation I am convinced the security industry has become all important not the security