PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - The most unprofessional airlines ever
Old 19th Jun 2015, 21:47
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Serve to Lead

Well LR3 I think that is where you and I differ. However I see my differing as just that. You have your opinion and I have mine!

So no I'm afraid. It is isn't a wind up. You simply seem to think that time spent with your family is what they appreciate. Well personally I remember my father choosing to take jobs that he preferred over jobs that he should have taken that would have given him and the whole family financial security for life.

Guess what I remember thinking, when I run my family, I will never do that. Then he was a burden on me because of his selfish choices.

Both my wife and I have lost parents who left the family in dire situations financially. My wife's greatest fear is that our children are not secure financially. It is mine too.

So sorry if you 'like/want/need' time with your family OVER providing. That is your choice of path. Mine is duty, service and doing the job over providing for them. MY needs to spend time or even their needs are always 2nd.

After over 20 yrs in the business. I see people pretend to be happy on what they earn, you call that getting by on what you earn. I see people get by and say oh its ok we'll fit into this income bracket. That works fine until your children have to go to some god awful school and have thier entire futures limited by thier parents need as opposed to thier abilities!

It is not a case of not caring about me. It is about caring about me WHEN they are sorted. It really isnt that complicated. Just because you think you are important doesnt mean you are!

Had it occured to you that perhaps you are the ones trolling/saying your own opinion! It isn't worrying at all!

Two above said they worried about me, I am the one who runs back into a burning aircraft because doing the right thing is more important than me. I am the one who will fght for you and me to the end and who will do it right regardless of the cost to me. I'd rather fly with that than you out there who think you are important. You see I'll come back for you regardless of the cost to me as death and danger are what I'm paid for. You are the ones who do not seem to undertand your duty not me!!