PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 19th Jun 2015, 19:33
Skud Run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPRuNe should stand for Pissy Pilots Rumour Network. The reason that a lot of the above comments are negative is because the ones that are happy and have a life are doing something better with their time than just moan and complain. I have flown with Captains that are junior to me and some that have been here since day one. Most guys I flew with say its good here and the ones that have had enough just find something else and leave. Even some of the guys leaving still have good words to say on the way out; But the bitter ones are the vocal ones like Mr. Negativity above. War zones? Yes but its no different than anywhere else. You don't like that part then don't join but don't let the term "war zone" scare you away. As for the sad miserable guys that left or got fired and still come back to PPRUNE to vent and complain, I'm sure your departure is a mutual feeling with FZ. Every company has the good and the bad. If you are a chronic complainer and cry over parking 5 min away from base and catching a shuttle to work then you will see a lot of bad. If you come with a positive attitude and focus on the good, knowing things could be better, then you will be fine.