PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - The most unprofessional airlines ever
Old 19th Jun 2015, 13:33
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If am honest though, at least 50% of the motivating force was the endless whining and bitching that I was forced to listen to from my colleagues which made going to work a major PITA. I flew with plenty of people who seem to have, at best, anger management issues, and they were all universally negative people that had no concept of their good fortune in life.
Geez, if vortex thought quitting EK because of hellish accommodation was bad, what does he think of THIS tender muffin, whose main motivation to quit was people who complain? (Seriously? awww.....)

It seems to me that if vortex takes it as a weird point of macho/masochistic/fatalistic pride that his job might kill him, then he must have an even GREATER deal of respect of people who manage to support their families without having to bend over and take it the way he seems to positively relish.

Or is suffering for the privilege of providing part of the fetish? I'm confused.

What a strange and disturbing thread.