PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to become aircraft mechanic in Germany ?
Old 19th Jun 2015, 08:50
mazvydeelis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to become aircraft mechanic in Germany ?

Hello everyone,

Can someone give me advises what is the best way to become an aircraft mechanic in Germany ?
Now I'm 25 yers old. I finished bachelor (aircraft) mechanics studies at university which is not regulated as Part 147 training organisation. During my studies I had three months internishp on working with Hawker business jets in aircraft maintenance company. After my studies I started working as aircraft mechanic on A320/B737 (without B1 license). After 3 months I changed my job and started working as aircraft maintenance planner. After 1,5 year I understood that I hate working at the office and I want to start working as aircraft mechanic again and get my license.

I'm not from Germany but I'm from Europe Union and I'd would like to start my career as aircraft mechanic in Germany. Can someone of you give me advices what is the best way to start working in Germany as aircraft mechanic and get my license ?
Is Lufthansa training program OK to start my career ? How much does it cost to train in Lufthansa ? I didn't find the cost on their web.

Thank you very much for a help !

Last edited by mazvydeelis; 19th Jun 2015 at 14:55.