PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Well if you say so Mark!
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2015, 02:21
Captain Dart

Location: with the other ex-CX pond scum (a zoologist was once head of Flight Ops)
Received 51 Likes on 22 Posts
PPrUNE: a web site I log on to voluntarily with my own computer in my own free time for my own pleasure and education. While 90% of the posts are rubbish or irrelevant to me, there are nuggets of information, news, humour, gossip, history and technical details about subjects in which I am interested.

YAMMER: a web site which I am brazenly being asked to voluntarily access with my own computer, uncredited, in my own free time prior to commencing a duty period in order to assist a manager in a large corporation to cover for its lack of foresight regarding crew numbers, reserve capabilities and industrial relations. This is in addition to absorbing FCOM, IntraCX, Outlook, NTC, Fleet Fora, 'Newletters', OPS Manuals, online courses and so it goes on.

By the way, my fleet had a major SOP change months ago and we are STILL working off a NTC (procedures still not in FCOM). And how's that EFB project going? It really is 'GA with jets'.

Last edited by Captain Dart; 19th Jun 2015 at 06:38.