PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - The most unprofessional airlines ever
Old 18th Jun 2015, 14:53
Alconguin Crusader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vortex your comments are troubling on a multitude of levels. The one about killing yourself for your job is most disturbing. I guess you are happy to be flying a big airplane. Big Shinny Jet Syndrome comes to mind. Have a big watch and something else small do you?
Your comparison of Turkish to Emirates if ironic. How many pilots are trying to go to Turkey vs how many are trying to come to Emirates? I know Turkish is not having trouble getting pilots. On every level EK is having trouble getting pilots.
On the recent advert for A-330 DECs Emirates had to cancel for lack of interest. Did this shock anyone in the Bouncy Castle? Probably not since their heads are so far up their ass they haven't seen the light of day for years. So what this means is that any widebody pilot would rather stay at their current job rather than come to Dubai and work for Emirates. Most probably since our pay is so sub-standard and the conditions ****e.
If our pay is so great as you proudly state why are we having so much trouble getting AND keeping pilots? I'll tell you why, because we don't pay Industry Standard pay and don't offer ANY work rules. What are you comparing us to when you say our pay is so great? I know most 777 pilots make more than us.
Congratulations you are flying a big airplane. Now if only you can get the pay and treatment to go along with it.