PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Time to go
Thread: Time to go
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2015, 08:39
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You knew this when you joined and nothing has changed.
You mean we knew that management is insane? No, we didn't. Did you?

I will give my own example. I didn't know that they will keep me as check in agent forever. I agree that you have to have an entry position at the beginning, but hell - it was even extremely difficult for me to change a simple shift (was doing midnight to 10am for six months, got hormonal disbalance because of it), let alone to change my position.

I told my recruiter about my qualifications. She knew that I have academic working background as well as corporate one. She also knew that I have a master degree. So why would anyone, who is equally educated (sic!) and experienced try to keep talented and educated people on the lowest positions in the company forever? Why would any serious manager treat smart and educated people like garbage? Because they don't have British passport (to be honest, there were some British without diploma in ground staff, treated as **** as well)? I don't have native English language skills? How ridiculous and insane is that?

That company has no talented, smart or educated people anymore. TC lost his contact with reality long time ago. Sheikh doesn't know what is going on and even if he did, he would still trust his incapable and incompetent managers because they are native English speakers. Does he know that language skills are not management skills?

Whole thing was set up in a wrong way from the very beginning. This is a consequence. For the people who did some academic research and study in their lives, it's not really a surprise either.

"You can leave, there is always someone to take over your place" management motto (which they practice while taking away human and labour rights from employees), is a gross abuse of a Human Being. It can go on for sometime, but not forever. EK managers forgot that fact or they thought that they will take the money and leave before the end.

Sustainable thinking is not immanent to most of the people. Still, every company should have at least one high level manager to think of the future. EK has none. This is the only reason why everything is falling apart for them.