PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2003, 20:16
Binoculars

Just Binos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I've been cocooned from all this by the simple expedient of putting Mr Winstun on Ignore when I said I was going to. But after reading the last post by Dale Harris, a man I have met and respect, I decided I was obviously missing out on something, so I un-ignored him and read his last few posts.

Hey boys, we've got a live one here, haven't we? I may have been a little generous in my original assessment of W as a tosser, but I'm not sure what the next step up is. Walter Mitty? Poor Wally was harmless. A dangerous psychopath? Maybe we're getting closer.

I must now do a search for all his other postings, which I have deprived myself of the pleasure of reading. If they're all up to this quality, it's a good night's entertainment coming up.

Winstun, you appear to have a brain, but it seems to be in rather dire need of urgent repairs. Unlike you, I have only one qualification, but your own medical qualifications should alert you to your own symptoms. Start with paranoia, Narcissism, delusions of grandeur, Messiah complex, and work from there.

Perhaps you could engage in high level talks with other citizens of your calibre, but alas, as the circus owner said to the retiring Human Cannonball, men of your calibre are hard to find, Winstun.

And, err, as for Dale, he would be too polite to say so, but he works for the organisation who are entrusted with protecting us all from loonies like you.

Get your hands off it, mate.