PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Possible new humanitarian/rescue operation coming up.
Old 16th Jun 2015, 18:25
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hope your not having a pop at me there either. I still cannot fathom out the hostility I get for having the temerity to suggest in this day and age that the RN could not look at carrying out a rolling turnaround of a lean manned ship over an extended or even open ended deploy. It makes perfect sense.
Works well in civvy street and it would work here if Command had the will and budget. Times and people and their demands are changing. RN are all volunteers you know, and they can sharp leave-Govtmental type people be well advised to remember it.

*My training and experience in the RN was second to none, was a transferable asset and since I left, well, very well paid work was pretty easy to secure..and will be for most of Bulwarks crew if they ever slightly grew tired of the game.

Back on the thread, spare a thought and a prayer even if you can gather it in your iron hearts, for the ones who will now be left bobbing out at sea to die a horrible death. Which is surely now what will occur to many hundreds if not thousands.