PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - The most unprofessional airlines ever
Old 16th Jun 2015, 15:40
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thing.. Stone a Strato say you are the perfect example of what the problem with this profession seems to be today. People unwilling to stand up for their basic rights, over displaying gratitude, all flattered just for getting food on their table, for having "some sort" of future, self centered, uninterested of others, self serving.
But aren't you are providing a qualified professional service and giving non renewable time to a company that in exchange pays your dues?
They are not making you a favor my friend you are, to them, first.
Or you really have such a low opinion of your self and the whole category ?
Dubai is simply a place not really meant for human habitation and you cannot compare with a city with thousands of years of history center of two empires like Istanbul populated by real people with real lives surrounded by an incredibly rich culture.
I did enjoy the professional part of my Dubai experience and I did my best with the rest but it was a vain effort. I do pretty much enjoy my life in Istanbul and I do my best to give my contribution to the big changes and growth on their way.
A tad late I must admit..but hope you will be relieved knowing I'm on my upgrade course at the moment. I did have to fight for it and it was sure not easy. I did it for me and for others and we at least partially solved the problem..looking for further improvements. I did the same for my basic right to have a bit of serenity for my newly formed family in my contractual company provided accommodation in Dubai..I ended up in front of Syrian psychiatrist and endured a Calvary that I do not wish my worst enemy. Well..at least I'm certified mentally sane

Last edited by furbpilot; 16th Jun 2015 at 19:37.