PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2003, 18:45
Winstun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kaptin, you really don't grasp things easily..too preoccupied with renewing your ONLY 9 ATPLs. Here we go, I'll spell it out for you. Firstly, not mercenaries, but good upstanding successful citizens prepared to responsibly punish air pirates that are not, due to the incompetant judge problem. This program is not an "inflight operation", but for future hijackers that find themselves released to the public domain without having served proper punishment, and a risk to reoffend. I have always asserted the best defense is the good public pax that should react forecfully with aggression to any inflight hijack threat. With security flightdeck doors, and finally flightdeck tasers as a final defense. If I happen to be on board and terminate a potential hijacker, this is NOT air piracy, this is NOT unlawfully interfering with the aircraft and crew, this IS kicking ass and saving your sweet asses. Your welcome!
And Mr Harris, what "operation" are you refering to? Are you a potential terrorist? If you can get a gun on board, you might get some purpose bullets out to a few of us, but do you have enough bullets for the rest of the pax? I'm shakin in my boots