PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - The most unprofessional airlines ever
Old 14th Jun 2015, 19:18
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As someone mentioned the accommodation department with which I had an incredible adventure few years ago that developed into one of the biggest **** up aviation will remember and that ultimately costed me an incredible price in professional, economical and personal terms I kindly ask you if anyone on this forum pilot or cabin crew is willing to share privately if he had any dealings with Government building in Al Hudeiba and the infamous water pumps sitting on the roof.
My lawyer would particularly interested on the experience of a South African FO already resigned from EK that remained in the very same apartment for just one night before returning to temporary accommodation due to the same mental insanity inducing noise and vibrations I endured for 16 months with my newly married wife. That experience turned our till then happy life into a open eye nightmare with dire consequences.I would also like to mention the complete and crass incompetence of the EK clinic that notwithstanding clear evidence managed to miss a potentially life threatening pathology. They probably were too busy investigating my mental sanity ( that themselves put actually in jeopardy ) and managing my anger.
Kafka could not have invented such a plot..my compliments EK management.
I'm being doing my part to raise awareness in regards of the complete lack of protection you suffer in being an EK employee and how helplessly you are the mercy of imbeciles managers in an almost complete legal vacuum. I would say that my work is paying off.. and I will continue as long as I will get compensation..one way or the other.
I take to occasion to inform Mr. Talking Horse of the following : the day will come.

Last edited by furbpilot; 14th Jun 2015 at 19:55.