PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - The most unprofessional airlines ever
Old 13th Jun 2015, 11:35
outtaspace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates - The most unprofessional airlines ever

Hello peeps,

Just wanted all share this incident that happened with me and a few other pilots with Emirates. This is definitely not the airlines anyone should join in the near future. There is no respect for pilots in the company and the management will skin you alive here. AT ALL COSTS STAY AWAY FROM EMIRATES.
I was invited for the screening for Dubai and i was told i will be given a online visa by Abdul Fahdil and his incompetent team of HR. Till my date of travel i didn't receive any visa or anything and as you are aware we pilots barely manage to get leave for any such screening from our present airlines it was all a waste. The only reply i got from that douchebag was this, "Hi,
Thank you for your e-mail. I am currently out-of-office (weekend) and will not be able to check my emails till Sunday. For candidates wishing to cancel their interview please also write to Premier Inn and cancel the room booking.
Thank you and Best Regards,
Abdul Fadhil
Flight Operations
Group Recruitment
Emirates Airline & Group". I must have mailed him atleast 5 times around 10 days from the date of travel that you haven't sent me the visa and the only reply i get from his is this ******* auto reply. This clearly shows that emirates doesn't care for pilots or they are either jealous of them. Another guy got selected in emirates went home and resigned from his company after 15 days gets a mail from emirates saying that sorry to inform you haven't been selected now. When the pilot asks for a reason the standard reply you get from them is emirates doesn't give any reasons. Anyways emirates is the lowest paid airlines in the middle east with poor rosters and a ****all management for pilots. If you want to feel what a prison is like sure come and join them or else stay away from this ****hole.