PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 12th Jun 2015, 17:39
M.sam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everybody!!

First of all thank you all for posting all this useful information, it helped me a lot.

I wanted to share what happened to me and see if somebody can help me.

So, I received the famous email asking for my CV from CAE after 1 week of applying. I answered all the six questions and sent my CV the next day. The next week I receive an email saying that my CV has been sent to RYR for approval. After 2 weeks and 2 days I receive another email from CAE saying that my application was unable to proceed...
I really don't know what I did wrong or what went wrong. I don't even got the chance for the phone interview... (23 y/o, 176 hours, MCC, JOC, 4 languages, first time passes, 90% average score...)

I created another account and wanted to know, if I receive another email from CAE asking for my CV, what should I say regarding the last question? It is not my first time applying but I did not get the chance to fail the call the first time either.

Also, should I include my references in the CV? I included them the first time I sent the CV but I don't know that's what was wrong maybe...

Thank you all in advance and good luck.