PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2015, 15:44
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flybe winter 2015/6

I make it around 50 flights each weekday which is around 4 -5 flights a day less than last winter.

As Daza mentioned the first and last Amsterdam is the 195 and it goes to Milan in between. Milan did start last winter as double daily Monday, Wednesday and Friday before changing to daily.

Hanover seems to get the 10 extra seats each flight than now with the 175 operating but last winter again it operated double daily at times.

Edinburgh, Glasgow, Amsterdam and Dusseldorf are way up on last November although by February 2015 Edinburgh started to see between 8 and 11 daily services at times.

Interesting to see them increase Dusseldorf which Eurowings are likely to change at some point as 17 CRJ9's are transferring to Cityline to replace the 195's which are off to Austrian. This should mean 319's or 320's for BHX & MAN but I can't believe they will maintain three daily.

KLM like last winter are reducing to four daily but all mainline until New Year.

Aer Lingus

Still no 6th daily Dublin showing but must be tied in with the Shannon flight as still no aircraft to operate it in winter unless they re-time the Cork. I assume it will be Stobart and operating DUB-BHX-SNN-BHX-DUB or Cork re-timed.

Pete

Last edited by OltonPete; 10th Jun 2015 at 15:48. Reason: added text