PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2015, 11:57
K.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks a lot for your kind post DRS I was expecting a tongue lashing lol

I understand that there have been rising tensions between the two governments. Last year there were attacks in Delhi against "African Students"...I think they were Nigerian. There is a good deal of racsism towards Negros in India, which is ironic since some Indians are of the same complexion (Only a human could think up something as stupid as racism).

I'm actively researching the application process. I require a sponsor, and a letter of invitation. The documents required from the sponsor are quite intimate: Birth certs, bank docs, national identity cards, or passorts and visas etc.

At the moment, I'm trying to track down someone my family or friends know in BW to sponsor me to come over. Would a Charter company do it? I have written to a few safari camps/tour groups to ask them how they arranged visas for Indian tourists who bought a package tour. I'm sure theres some particular process that I can take advantage of. Anything you can think of if I don't find anyone?

See you in Maun! (I assume some of the regular PPRuNers on this thread are actually in Maun)