PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Magneto calendar overhauls - the thin end of the wedge?
Old 9th Jun 2015, 07:15
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I take it you were referring to the clown that ran and flew his engine with a cylinder with 0/80 even though the m/m says not too. The same person that promotes a course with their own data even though their data is not approved. Promotes a course that is also not approved. Feeds miss truths about engine o/hs. Even though your own wife would not permit an org fly their workers using this data. The same people that will not admit that if the Wyala accident if he only place mixture full rich prop full fine then increased the power lever chances are he would have made it. ( and don't go on that that crank was cracked that is not relevant as it didn't fail).
Then calls me dangerous.
The cynical among us would thing that your Ivory tower was cut down by some two bit hick working in the middle of desert and it has upset the apple cart. And then you go on how you are going to help me. Well David I'm fine. I can think for myself. I see and have to repair the damage that occurs. I'm sorry I'm not a sheep. And I didn't say it at the time. But I was quite disappointed that you use my mate death to further your own cause. That was a real low. Then you accuse someone of having another cause to wind turbines. Even though you never meet or even talk to the person envoled.
You never released an aircraft. You never had your name on that m/r have you.
Yet even on this topic you are telling people not to do something that is required.
You pertray yourself as the grandmaster with aircraft engines. Accused me of not being a good trouble shooter. I gave you the opening to come here and I put myself up against your self. No engine mangment instruments. Just good old feel taste smell. As expected no response from your self. To be expected. Any can be a master when it is delivered on a plate.

So now back ont the issue at hand.
We used to have Ad hose 2 and 3. Now we don't have not had it since the late 90s. So how do we do engine and airframe hose changes and px texts. Or don't we. Because if you use the same thing as with the magnetos then they will never be done. Fact is a SB or Si etc is done so it's easier to change if required. This saves changing m/m.
At the end of the day it's easy to be brave when you take no responsibility and leave it for others to take. As as for your remark about court. So how many times have you been ask and gone to court in defense of someone in an aviation industry.
Some of use do some of use just talk. Which are you.