PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Magneto calendar overhauls - the thin end of the wedge?
Old 9th Jun 2015, 00:08
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaba I'll answer the rest of your questions shorty.
But first and foremost this needs to be stated.

I have never been taken to Court for an aviation accident or incident.
In fact the accident I was envoled with I never as the co-ordenting lame and m/r issuer I never got a call from Casa. The police. The Feds. The coroner. No one called me.
This was because of two reasons
1st the employer look after their lames and was a 1stclass maintenance org that done the right thing.
2nd was the maintenance carried out was done right. To the point that the poeple that recovered the wreck over heard basi saying the best condition of the aircraft type that they had seen.
In fact they found only one thing wrong with the aircraft and this was proven to had be done by the owners.
Now I have been called to court for aviation matters. This has been as an expert witness. I gave evidence and I was not the grillee in fact I was the griller. I made the Casa legal team look like a brunch of preschool kids. Why because like you. You treat me with contempt and realizing that although I may have problems with letters that dose not mean my mind is and my abilities are in any way affected. And what did I beat Casa on. Aviation law.