PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2015, 15:04
theiceman747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suppose you did not understood my words, @john_smith

I'm just giving AN ADVISE for anyone thinking about going for the AQC Course so they can know before hand what they will face if they choose to go. Not moaning about nothing, just posting my opinion by real experiences.

I'm just posting some information i know from fellow pilots colleagues who have gone through this course in the past, not whining and moaning about it, OK?.

And as far as I know, I know at least 2 guys who did the AQC and are still waiting on the pool, and there a lot of people on this thread posting their personal experience about the AQC course, there's a lot of example of people that have been waiting 3, 4 or 5 years in the holding pool. So that's only TRUE information by real experiences about this scheme, which by the way it's the REAL TRUTH, no the "truth" the CTC sales folk will tell you before enrolling about getting a job in a short period after finishing the AQC (not true).

If you have completed the AQC and have already a job in the airlines who work with CTC, then good for you, but it's not the general trend.