PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this unfair or not?????
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2015, 13:36
mixture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPRuNe Pop, Sir....

First may I supply my most humble best wishes to you in your medical endeavors of which I am most horrified to hear, of course.

However, medical conditions notwithstanding as a possible contributor to the unusual nature of your post, I do feel I need to ask...

Surely you should know better than posting here asking about how to get your hands on license keys of a questionable origin ?

The first question that needs to be asked is was this a kosher "student supplier" you bought from in the first place or something you found on the darker parts of the internet. If its a genuinely genuine copy, then probably have more options available to you than if it is not.

Sorry to sound harsh, and by no means am I attempting to accuse you of any misdemeanors, but I have to stand firm on the professional views of licensing. Yes the world might hate Microsoft, yes they might have more money than they know what to do with, but one nonetheless has to respect copyright laws and the hard work of the developers employed by Microsoft to write and maintain the software.

I would love to see if I can help you (no promises) , but I need to be reassured of provenance, as they say in the art world.

UPDATE:

I assume your system is fully up to date ? You might just be seeing a bug telling you its non-genuine. I think Microsoft KB articles 3024777 and 3004394 refer, there are patch files attached to those KB articles, one or more of which may need to be applied to your system, but will see if I can find up anything more specific.

Last edited by mixture; 9th Jun 2015 at 12:42.