PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES ASSESSMENT iIN MUMBAI
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2015, 12:19
captainpluto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Payscale, there was no need for that comment in the first place as this thread is for Emirates Assessment in Mumbai and not for your one liners which would create a situation like this one. You can have any opinion you want but then you would come across as a jackass. And for the ELP level, if you are judging the quality of English based on some written text on a public website then you are really immature and this proves again that you derive great pleasure in making other pilots look bad but constant discrimination about one's nationality or english and so on. I have a ELP level 6 on my Australian Cpl by the way. Your belief about ME carriers not hiring from certain places is again your ego telling you to make your fellow pilots look bad. I fail to understand your mentality and why are you constantly trying to discriminate pilots based on geographical locations. FYI, EK was started with wet lease by Pakistan Airlines and i personally have my Pakistan pilot friends flying for EK and QR which means EK/QR which are ME carriers are not discriminative as clearly you are about the geographical locations of the pilots.
@Nikita81, after going through your journalist type comment it looks like you have no idea what have we been discussing about. Get your facts correct before starting journalism on PPRuNe. Yes people have a right to get offended over discrimination but why have you got offended and got back at replying with some vague comment. Who did even mention you in the earlier posts?
@ Mutely Crew, I hope you are happy in life after trying to make some wise a$$ comment and having a good laugh. It clearly shows you have nothing constructive left to do in life or either that you are so bored that you need put down someone's image to make yourself look good. Get a life dude!
Finally @ pay scale own up to your mistake and admit that you made a comment in the heat of the moment. Apologise and let peace prevail.