PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES ASSESSMENT iIN MUMBAI
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2015, 07:24
Payscale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Lord. You boys have been overheating in my absence. Calm down now... after all you are professional pilots right?
My one liner was posed as an open question. Not a statement of facts.

There is absolutely nothing racist in my post, but I respect that our opinions might differ on this point.
I suggest that you help your country clean up the dirty operators rather than spending time here accusing people a racism.
A course to bring you ELP a level or two up might even be suggested to Pluto and NG.

I believe there are a number of countries that EK and the other ME carriers do not presently hire from.

racism
ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

....in you next post please explain how being against hiring pilots from countries with proven track records of selling inflates flight time has anything to do with racism.

bigotry
ˈbɪɡətri/
noun
noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries

intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

....we do agree that overlogging hours and selling hours is a crime, right? Ups there goes bigotry out the window...