PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2015, 06:41
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aroumika : u have been waiting to write and i have been DYING to see ur words....so much of eagerness i never had in my life....It seems that i have started falling for ur words..
why u start jumping pre maturely..start learning to hold ur horses...
Its good to know that 2011 candidates will be called and send for their rating within a couple of months...
In the quote that u have posted which was sent by jet HR one thing is not clear...first its says that it will take reasonable amount of time for the 2013/2014 candidates for their induction/training..2014 candidates are not even being shortlisted till now..Secondly,it dosent say that 2014 rated candidates..Thirdly,Since they are saying 2013/2014 shortlisted candidates,it is quite possible that they are talking abt those candidates who gave the exam in 2013 and failed in one of the rounds and then RE RE and got shortlisted in 2014...
I am not saying that 2014 ab initio candidates will be inducted before 2013...no..Its only the rated of 2014 candidates who will put on a fast track...And if this mail which was sent by Jet's HR was for 2014 candidates then they would have sent a mail to all the candidates of 2014 stating that the result which u all have been waiting it will take reasonable amount of time..But they didnt....After declaring the result they will put rated on a fast track an the ab initio will go acc to the pace...

Let the results be declared and then u will see whether my expedited theory of rated candidates is correct or.....u will never b able to see the expedited theory..In 2013 rated were expedited u must not have seen..correct..I asked u earlier also give me an answer that WHY 2013 rated were expedited u never gave me an answer..so u will never b able to see..i knw that..

There are no lingering doubt that i have within me.I think its the other way round...Its for sure that rated candidates 2014 would be expedited...Let the remaining 18(2011)+4(2013) rated candidates be inducted...Then u see..Results will be declared...have patience....since u think that i am spreding baseless rumors in this forum then yes i am coz its a rumor network and i love to spread rumors...have fun...