PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES ASSESSMENT iIN MUMBAI
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2015, 04:31
captainpluto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Payscale,

I can give you proof of American TRE's on the 737 over logging hours, British pilots in fly dubai flying with fake logbooks and other pilots from european countries having faked their instructorship on the A 320 and looking to seek a job in the middle east. I don't know which country you belong to? But i will guarantee you i will find you fake pilots from your country who have forged some document or the other. Before generalising and making a statement about a country, India in this case try get out of your comfort zone and explore the world a bit and if you can't accept a multi cultural environment of pilots from different parts of the world then you are the last person who should ever fly a commercial aircraft. I despise human beings like if you if I can call you one who like to demoralise young pilots. From your statement it clearly shows that you don't have the mental temperament of flying a commercial aircraft and you yourself must have forged your documents to get through wherever you are in life. I hope you don't do anything stupid like the German Wings pilot and i only pray that God showers you with wisdom and professionalism. All the best!