PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who will secure Cape York RPT routes
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2015, 23:33
Justa Dash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cactus/Pith/David and some!

Originally Posted by dejapoo
Hi Cactus Jack. Glad to hear you're alive. How's the 'gag' Simon put on you going? Anyway you sure have me confused with someone else. I fly them not fix em! As you were/weren't
CJ/DV/PH etc the bitterness continues, not sure how you sleep, many felt Frustrated in the last Skytrans but lost jobs due closure of business unlike you, this round is probably closer to the original from what I hear. First hand can say Flight ops/145/42/commercial cohesive , new owner actively involved and no team memos! TheOTP is higher than average as is utilisation. Plenty of hours and taking on more crew. Changed since your days now have QF and Rex and loads still good you could check yourself but being banned from CS assume next flight your on will have to be from TL after your CAPL exit/rant. As you know CASA were across the management changes once the AOC reestablished.The team assembled are making it work.
What's the next sad grey chapter for you D? Failed at CASA, unnatural causes had You depart Skytrans, minor issues at Cairns airport. CQ posting possibly, good place for a compo claim, slip on some bull sh*t. Maybe terrorise the crop dusters in the meantime! BTW they are coal miners out there.