PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - training ban
Thread: training ban
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2015, 18:52
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
betpump. You are correct, but hopefully the rapidly escalating effects of CC will make even the most sycophantic of us think twice before volunteering. For those of you who are joining training now, the memory of the rest of us will be eternal. I used to train, gave it up 10 years ago and would never go back. I am sick of flying with 'children' (no offence, it's not your fault the company hired your out of your prams). This airline is sick, dysfunctional and heading for disaster. There will be blood on the hands of the managers who have been responsible for this debacle. AT, please, stop sending out these ever increasingly pathetic letters. Either fix the problems, or resign. In the meantime, STFU. All that matters is your actions. I'm tired of your hollow promises and treacly salutations. If you don't know by now what is wrong, and can't accept the fact that it will take $$$$$$$$ to fix the problems, then resign, NOW. Otherwise you will suffer the enmity of 3000 of us. You took the job, and we are completely at the end of our patience. Sort it out, NOW. Fix rostering, fix seniority, fix days off requests, fix staff travel. If you can't do all of that in 6 months, then resign NOW. No more newsletters. All I want to hear from you is what you have fixed. If you can't do that, resign, NOW.