PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Fleet Order Speculation
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2015, 07:06
RU/16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You privileged mob really need to get your stories straight. It was not that long ago that you were selling an argument in defence of accusations of A380 Cptbeing on 500k. You all ran around quoting base pay and defending your renumeration against other airlines.
Now the musics stopped and you are having the largess that bulks out your pay packets cut back all starts to get revealed.
Night credits sim credits overtime for doing a long trip........maybe the original argument over A380 Capts package wasn't far wrong.
If you are going to compare apples with apples you mob have to come clean with your total package.....including extras, scheduling limits etc.
Quoting base pay and comparing it to other airlines that have very little in the way of allowances poor flight and duty limits etc is a false argument.
I worked for another countries national airline $1us DTA no overtime or night credits, 4 crew 24 hour duty,back to back US returns from Asia.
I'd shut up and accept whatever I could get if I was you, your still better of than most of the rest of the industry.